Work Health & Safety – Employee’s Handbook
We recommend that all businesses that employee staff have an employee handbook.
One of the important benefits of having a well drafted and thorough employee handbook is that it allows your business to clearly communicate what it is, and is not, acceptable in the workplace. In the event of a dispute the handbook can be relied upon to support your business’s position.
Areas that should potentially be covered are as follows:
- Employee Commitment/Expectations/Culture
2. Key Information and Definitions
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance, Holidays, Hours & Breaks
- Full-time, Part-time Definitions
3. Workplace Behaviour and Operational Detail
4. Workplace Health & Safety
5. Grievance Resolution
6. Managing Performance & Conduct
7. Injury, Incidents & Workers Compensation
8. Anti-discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
9. Safety & Evacuation Policy & Procedure
10. IT & Telephone Policy & Procedure
11. Motor Vehicles Policy and Procedure
12. Company Car Accidents
13. Surveillance Policy
It includes forms such as incident report forms.
Please contact us for further details.